Cost Of App: Free (Google Play App Store)
Is there a paid upgrade option ?: No
App Description: (See Below)
Twitter is a free app that lets you connect with people, express yourself, and discover more about all the things you love.
• Get breaking news. Stay informed with the local and global news that matters to you most, as it happens.
• Go behind the scenes at exclusive events like the Oscars, the Emmys, the MTV VMA’s and the World Cup.
• Express yourself with text, photos, emoji, emoticons, video, GIFs and Vines.
• Use hashtags (like #NFL) to find more Tweets about topics you love.
• Get closer to people who interest you, including celebrities like Kim Kardashian, Harry Styles and Rihanna.
• Share Tweets with apps like Facebook, Whatsapp, Kik, LINE, email and SMS.
• Tweet links from sites like YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, Spotify and Pandora.
Are there in App ads ?: No
A. Ease Of Use: 4/5 – Super easy to use and set up. But (GUI) Graphical User Interface could use some tweaking. As it is overwhelming at times. A larger screen would help but not by much.
B. Security: No impact to smart phone or tablet security
C. Usefulness: 5/5 – Extremely useful and very easy to use. It has many useful features. All be it sometimes very hard to find all your options.
D. Smart phone Slowdown: Depends on the Smart phone. But I noticed that there can be some serious lag.
E. Tablet Slow Down: No lag, that I noticed.
F. Type Of User I Would Recommend To Use This App: I would recommend this app to anyone who wants to stay connected remotely to Twitter. This gets a MEGA recommend if you are the type of person not using their Desktop or Laptop as much anymore. Just make sure you lock up you tablet or Smart Phone with a good strong password.
Till The Next Review,