The Rating Scale Breakdown:
- 0 – 0.5 – Abysmal
- 1.0 – 1.5 – Terrible
- 2.0 – 2.5 – Poor
- 3.0 – 3.5 – Average
- 4.0 – 4.5 – Great
- 5.0 – Excellent
- Undetermined – Too soon to tell or lacking evidence to provide a solid answer
- Not Tested – Has yet to be requested or there is some limitations to prevent accurate test results
Price: $24.99 CAD/USD – For 1 PC (30-day trial version)
Size: 2.7 MB to 3.3 MB
A. Installation Mirekusoft’s Install Monitor – 3.5 “Average” – Surprisingly slow on a top of the line Windows 7 64bit laptop running Windows Home Premium
B. Un-installing Mirekusoft’s Install Monitor – 3.5 “Average“ – No start menu un-install feature. But you can un-install using your Windows control panel.
C. Stability Of Program – 5.0 “Excellent“ – Very responsive e-regardless of mode or function you are using.
D. Speed of Program Start-Up – 5.0 “Excellent“ – Very quick no hiccups here.
E. Speed of Programs Uninstall Functionality – 5.0 “Excellent“ – Very quick on par with other uninstaller suites in the same category.
F. Ease Of Use Test – 4.0 “Great” – A little on the technical side. But that’s part of the beauty in this beast, you need that extra info to decide if you want the program or not. But saying that this maybe a little bit of a stretch for non-technically minded people.
1. Start-up Monitor – 5.0 “Excellent“ – Great option. Works well and has all the information you need to decide if you want the program to be running at computer start-up.
2. Program Tree – 5.0 “Excellent“ – Never have I seen a program feature quite like this and so easy to use.
3. Program Process Viewer – 5.0 “Excellent“ – An easier and more responsive task manager. Then your built-in or stock TASK MANAGER.
4. Program Scanner – 5.0 “Excellent“ – Hey that programs new ! What program is that exactly ? Is it a bird or a plane no it’s program scanner. Finally you can figure out easily what a program is all about with links and somewhat detailed bio. Of course not all programs will be available or as detailed as other say AVG or SUPERAntiSpyware. But thous far I have been very impressed.
5. Tech Support – 3.0 “Average“ – There is e-mail contact or there is their very sparse forums.
My Overall Score: 49/55
89 % = A
My Final Verdict – This program does as advertised and does it real well. There are some very minor issues. Such as having to run the program in Admin mode or the lack of a start menu un-install feature. But saying that what it does it does real well and it even offers options not in other programs of its kind like more detailed start-up program info. It also has a beefed up Task Manager options with program trees. This program takes the guess work out of uninstalling a program or mistakenly uninstalling a program.
This program is great for day to day use as well with it’s enhanced task manager. See behind the glass at what is really taking up all your memory and processing power. I say “Take the power back and don’t let your computer dictate whats going on behind the scenes of your computer.”
Till The Next Review,