1. What Does SpeedFan Do ? SpeedFan monitors your CPU, Mother Board, Hard-drives and internal fans and even your graphic card or cards (as well as GPU’s) and gives you an easy to use temperature read out. Both in your system tray and via your Vista sidebar (If you have it running) with the correct up to date sidebar widget. So you can tell how hot your computer is running and to curb any possible damage. As well as to improve your overall system performance.
2. Ease Of Use – SpeedFan is very easy to use because all you need to do is install it and you are good to go. In most cases SpeedFan will auto-detect most CPU’s, Motherboards and Graphics Cards. There has yet to be a computer thus far that has not detected all or most of the internal components.
3. Interface - Very simple SpeedFan has a few easy to use tabs and that is pretty much it. SpeedFan is by no means fancy, but that is how I like it. Simple and to the point with no pointless filler. Dragging it down.
4. Can You Leave SpeedFan Running Without Issue ? Yes, you can no doubt
5. Is There Any Adware Or Spyware Bundled With SpeedFan ? No
6. Is SpeedFan Stable ? Very stable
I give SpeedFan an Overall Rating of 4.5 out of 5 – This new version seems to have out done itself yet again with an even bigger and better database of CPU’s , Motherboards and Graphics cards and GPU’s to detect from. SpeedFan yet again seems to load a little faster then the past (4.47) version. There are still a few things, I really would like to see in such as the ability to have SpeedFan load up during computer start-up. And the ability to check for updates with in the SpeedFan main UI.
You Can Grab This Freeware Application From The Following Website: http://www.almico.com/speedfan.php
Till The Next Review,