(Last Updated Nov 3, 2009 @ 7:22 pm EST)
Hello everyone… I’m back and this time with a Semi-dangerous Scam and this scam is called “The Counterfeit Goods Scam” -Perfume-
What is the “The Counterfeit Goods Scam ?” – This scam is all about greed and faking it in a way that very few people know the item is fake or it is so fake people will know from a mile away yet it will be for cheaper price.
So, what are the main problems with “The Counterfeit Goods Scam ” ?
Well there are a few first off there is the idea you may be ripped off becuase it is fake “So over paying for a non-authentic item” , Then there is the idea the item may not be safe
Ok, here is a list of some of the many ways I’ve seen to spot a fake…..
1. Mis-spelled words on the bottle
2. Does not smell right
3. Really cheap price like over 50% off
4. Being sold in a plastic or bulk bin style container
5. Bottle is already opened or seal is broken
6. Colour is foggy or altogether incorrect
**Thous are just some of the ways to spot a fake out there…
Ways to prevent getting caught up in this scam:
– Try to avoid buying perfume from flea markets and back alleys or out of a car trunk
– Try the scent before you buy (most if not all places will let you try the fragrance)
– If it is too cheap it may be a fake
– Do your research
– Know what size and colour the package and container should be
– Ask friends or family if they have shopped there before
– Do a Google search on your perfume..See if the colour or shape match – You’ll be surprised what you can come up with and mistakes you can avoid.
If you guys have any question regarding this or any similar scam. Please to hesitate to comment or e-mail us @ firstname.lastname@example.org
DISCLAIMER: The Computer Savvy Weblog has no control over the ads Google decides to display on our blog/site. Due to the fact The Computer Savvy Weblog is using the free version of WordPress. Sorry for any inconvenience or possible mis-understandings this may of caused.