(Last Updated Oct 24, 2009 @ 8:06 pm EST)
Hello everyone… I’m back and this time with a scam called the “Survey Site/Club Scams“
What is the “Survey Site/Club Scams” – This scam is all about fine print…now there are a lot of survey websites and clubs out there. That claim to pay out large sums of cash, but don’t fool yourselves they don’t and never will. Regardless of how many you do or if you pay out a fee.
Ways to prevent getting caught up in this scam:
- Never pay out any money to a survey club or site (99% of all survey sites and clubs are free to join and will still payout with out payment in return from you)
- Try to avoid taking referrals from people you don’t know (Because there are many referral scams out there actually probably more then survey site/club scams)
- Always follow up side-effects with your doctor
- If it the claims seem to good ..too be true they probably are (You’ll earn over $ 1,000 USD a week min)
- Ask friends or family if they have ever heard of the company or site
- Do a Google search on said site – You’ll be surprised what you can come up with
If you guys have any question regarding this or any similar scam. Please to hesitate to comment or e-mail us @ email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: The Computer Savvy Weblog has no control over the ads Google decides to display on our blog/site. Due to the fact The Computer Savvy Weblog is using the free version of WordPress. Sorry for any inconvenience or possible mis-understandings this may of caused.